Arlington Hills Community Center is a joint facility run by Saint Paul Parks and Recreation and the Saint Paul Public Library. Officially opened in May of 2014, the community center offers many learning opportunities through the library, Community Learning Lab, and Createch Studio, a space for youth to exercise creativity through technology. Community members are also able to take advantage of a variety of open spaces for meetings, private parties, and more.
- Sunday: 12 pm – 5 pm
- Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 9 pm
- Friday: 9 am – 7 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Sunday: 1 – 5 pm
- Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Friday – Saturday: 10 am – 5:30 pm
- Monday – Thursday: 3 pm – 8 pm
- Friday: 3 pm – 6 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Gym and Fitness Room
- Available until 30 minutes before building closes.
Belong Together is a public art project being installed at Arlington Hills Community Center through the City of Saint Paul’s Percent for Art Program.